Natural Fibre Food Powder
By adding fibre to your diet, you support:
- Normal, regular and healthy bowel function – stools are bulkier and softer
- Healthy bacterial flora in the intestines
- Healthy cholesterol levels
- Healthy blood sugar
- Weight management. Fibre makes you feel fuller, to support a normal appetite and discourage overeating
What is so special about FibreMaxTM?
New Image FibreMaxTM formula is a combination of five prebiotics. These are not digested by upper intestinal enzymes, but pass into the colon where they support normal growth of beneficial bacteria that are involved in the digestive process.
The prebiotics contain both soluble and insoluble fibre:
- Soluble fibre supports normal enzyme and digestive processes
- Insoluble fibre provides bulk to the colon contents for a bulkier, softer stool
- Chicory Root Extract comes from the chicory plant’s food reserve found in the roots of mature plants. It is mostly the soluble fibre inulin.
- Soy Fibre comes from the cell walls of the soy bean after removal of the oil and protein. It is mostly insoluble fibre. The soy beans used in New Image Fibre MaxTM are non-genetically modified.
- Psyllium is the husk of the dried, ripe seeds of the Indian plantago plant. The husk is finely ground so that it absorbs water rapidly to form a stiff mucilage. Psyllium provides both soluble and insoluble fibre and gives bulk to the colon contents.
- Pectin is a naturally occurring fibre found in apples and citrus fruits. As a soluble fibre it assists in digestive processes in the colon.
- Oat Fibre is produced by an exclusive process from oat bran, creating a fine and easily blended fibre which is a source of both soluble and insoluble fibre.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.