New Image International Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Such changes will be effective from the time they are posted. You agree to check this page from time to time and be bound by any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about our (or a third party’s) products and services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
When we communicate with you for any of these purposes, you consent to receiving communications from us in any form, including by email or text message.
Questions and comments
This website may provide a facility which allows you to submit questions and comments.
You acknowledge that any questions and comments you provide through your access to this website are not confidential or proprietary to any third party.
You are solely responsible for the questions and comments you provide and the consequences of uploading them to this website.
You retain the ownership rights in your questions and comments. However, by providing questions and comments to this website, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce and distribute your questions and comments (including by displaying such questions and comments on this website for public viewing).
If any difficulties or issues arise in relation to any third party claim relating to your questions or comments, you agree to provide all assistance reasonably required by us (at no cost) to resolve such issues.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You agree to keep any login, password or account information relating to your use of this website secure at all times.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us (see contact details below).
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
- You may ask to see the personal information that we hold about you at any time (see contact details below). If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Your personal information will be held by New Image International Limited at 19 Mahunga Drive, Mangere Bridge, New Zealand.
- You may contact us by email here